Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Split Second


It was August 2009, I was in the Arena in San Juan with my trusty Canon 350D looking for a good angle to get a shot. It was a quiet game day, not too many spectators around. All of a sudden, players started running towards my end of the court, two players jumped, I raised my camera and with my eyes half closed I took this picture. Sometimes you get lucky and capture a moment that lasts but a split second. A good friend of mine once said: "You don't have time to think before you click, If you do you lose the moment."

The player in the photo is Sudan Daniel, formerly of San Beda. He loved this picture so much that he agreed to sign a copy for me. Since then, I have enjoyed doing this with so much passion and hope that those of you who visit will enjoy the photos the few words that I append to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment