Friday, September 27, 2013

UP Womens Taekwondo 2013 - Ultimo Puso

UP has molded into who I have become and I have embraced the opportunities that opened up to me. My career, my passions, my ideals were carved into my psyche by my education, my friends and loved ones.
 
I do not know these young women but taking their photos one afternoon in an  unguarded fashion has somehow provided me with a window into who they are individually and collectively. Mga Batang UP...Hardship and difficulties are not stumbling blocks but challenges to overcome...

Mga Iskolar ng Bayan, Lumalaban...


It starts with a dream...


A vision...


Leadership...




Challenges to overcome...



Matches to be won...





Facing doubts and uncertainties...



Finding strength in unity...

A roller coaster of mixed emotions...



But in the end, victory...



And a time for quiet celebration...


For the UAAP Season 76 Runner-Up in Women's Taekwondo, the UP Women's team, their coaches and supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment